66fit Hand Massage Therapy Ball - Set of 2
Develop hand strength and dexterity with 66fit Set of Two Hand Resistance Balls.
66fit Therapy Massage Balls are widely used in rehabilitation and sports/ exercise environments alike. Use the two varied resistance balls as part of a progressive resistance training programme following accident or injury to help build up strength and dexterity in the hands and fingers.
The exercise balls are ideal for developing wrist movement and flexibility post-surgery increasing muscle tone and strength in the targeted areas.
In addition, used in a fitness environment the 66fit balls can help train the forearms, hands and fingers to increase general strength and dexterity hence improving grip and functionality.
Why Choose the 66fit Hand Exercise Balls?
Manufactured from a high quality silicone these two 5cm hand therapy balls are portable, easy to clean and come in a sealable blister pack for easy and practical storage.
Ideal for home, gym or clinic use the therapy balls can not only be used as a stress relief tool but are also invaluable in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, osteoarthritis and RSI to help relieve pain and discomfort.
For further information on using 66fit Hand Massage Therapy Balls please see our online video footage.
- The 66fit Hand Therapy Balls are designed to develop strength and dexterity in the hands and fingers both post injury or simply as part of your exercise regime.
- This set of two 5cm therapy balls contains one soft (pink) and one firm (blue) density ball.
- 66fit Hand Exercise Balls are made from high quality silicone and presented in a sealable blister pack for easy storage.
- Suitable for progressive resistance training exercises to work on either individual fingers or your basic grip.
- These hand therapy balls are proven effective in the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis and Repetitive Strain Injuries.
Pack Contents: 2 x 5cm balls
Colour: 1x blue 1x pink
Presented In: Blister Pack
Made in Taiwan