66fit Rocker Board - PVC Surface - 50cm
Use the 66fit PVC Surface Wooden Rocker Board to ensure a speedy return to sport
The 50cm Wooden Rocker allows you, the beginner to intermediate user, to retrain proprioception and coordination and help strengthen weakened muscles to accelerate recovery so that you can return to the sport that you love quickly and safely.
The 50cm board is extremely easy to use thanks to its gentle 12 degree angle tilt and large easy grip surface area. Simply rock back and forth or side to side to improve balance and strengthen core muscles as you progress through the early to middle stages of rehabilitation.
Why Choose the 66fit Rocker Board?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit Rocker Board (50cm) is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with the beginner to intermediate user in mind.
The non-slip easy grip PVC surface simply wipes clean making it a practical and hygienic choice for both personal use at home and also for multiple users in physiotherapy and rehabilitation departments.
The Wooden Rocker Board is proven particularly effective in recovery from leg and ankle injuries.
In addition the 50cm Rocker is widely recommended for use in a variety of rehabilitation and exercise regimes to work on core, upper and lower body strengths and as a supporting piece of equipment for squats, floor taps and press ups.
Includes free downloadable balance training ebook with exercise videos available from the manufacturer's website
The colour box features instructional graphics to show how to use the rocker board.
Please Note: Recommended maximum user weight of 25 stone.
- The 66fit Wooden Rocker Board (50cm) is designed to help you regain your sense of balance and coordination after injury to ensure a speedy return to your sport.
- Use the 66fit 50cm Rocker Board for rehabilitation purposes following an accident or injury and also to gently work on core strength, balance and upper and lower body strength once recovered.
- Solid robust 50cm square wooden board with non-slip PVC surface. Wipe Clean.
- The 50cm Wooden Board has a moderate 12 degree tilt angle making it ideal for beginner to intermediate use.
- Suitable for use at home, in physiotherapy clinics, rehabilitation environments or simply at the gym.
- Includes free downloadable balance training ebook with exercise videos available from the manufacturer's website
Box Dimensions: 50cm x 50cm x 8cm
Contents: 1 x 50cm Wooden Rocker Board
Downloadable: Free Balance Training Ebook
Main Materials: Wood /PVC
Presented In: Colour Box
Packed Weight: 4.1kg