North Coast Medical
Comfort Cool Thumb CMC Restrictions
Provides direct support for the thumb CMC joint while allowing full finger function.
- Patented contoured neoprene strap wraps around the thumb CMC joint and the first metacarpal for direct CMC joint support.
- Specifically designed for osteoarthritis and medial subluxation of the thumb CMC joint.
- Reinforced stitching allows the splint to be trimmed below the thumb MP joint if desired.
- Provides gentle compression that helps relieve thumb discomfort associated with CMC joint arthritis and/or instability, tendinitis or repetitive motion.
- Made of thin, 1.6mm perforated neoprene with a terry cloth liner that helps keep skin cool and comfortable.
- Plus sizes are a half size bigger in the hand and a full size larger in thumb circumference to accommodate enlarged thumb conditions.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
NOTE Sizing: measure circumference at MP joints in cm's