GEN2 WALKER LINER
Every detail has been refined. Fashioned out of an engineering grade composite material, the Gen 2 is remarkably light-weight yet extraordinarily durable. The uniquely tailored frame is sculpted to comfortably accommodate the wide variety of patient shapes and sizes.
Introducing the Shock-Pod
The world’s first energy retaining structure designed specifically for walkers. With the Shock-pod to an incredible 50% less energy is transferred to the injured limb upon heel strike. The result is an outstanding level of patient comfort that feels and functions more like a high-end athletic shoe.
Beautifully Fashioned and purposefully formed to reflect the natural anatomical curves. Gen 2's edge-less Intuitive Sole naturally adapts to your patient's individual gait pattern. The result, a fluid, and efficient stride with complete balance and mobility.
- Ultra-Low Profile
- Ultra-Light Weight
- The Intuitive edgeless sole delivers 3-Dimensional gait and easy pivoting. The uniquely sculpted design has unique Pre-Relieved contoured areas for patient comfort and safety
- The contoured struts are flared to fit the extremes of patient anatomy
- Available in a Tall and a Short version,
- Air and Non-Air
- Low profile, rounded sole for stable, instinctive maneuverability in any environment or walking surface.
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains-Stable fractures
- Post-Operative use
- Trauma and Rehab