OPP1489 - Tennis/Elbow Strap with Silicone Pad
- Silicone pad provides compression to help relieve tennis elbow pain and discomfort.
- Helps the body quickly reabsorb edema and hematoma.
- Relieves strain on the periarticular tissues and compresses the soft tissue.
How To Wear:
- Wrap around elbow and position the silicone pad on the extensor or flexor muscle.
- Fasten with hook and loop closure.
- Thread through the buckle and secure the elastic hook and loop strap to desired compression.
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's elbow