Sizing Chart (According To Shoe Size)
An intrinsically medially posted orthotic with additional posting options for triplanar control of pronation and forefoot loading
TRIO is available in a wide range of shoe sizes. Generally it feels more comfortable when wearing a full- length orthosis as this eliminates any potential for sensing the edge of the device once it has been trimmed to fit the shoe. If this feels too tight or the shoe is of a more fashionable style, TRIO is available as a 3⁄4 length model.
- Inverting heel cup with intrinsic medial skive
- Anti-bacterial top cover
- Navicular support
- Location for lateral post
- Recessed 1st metatarsal cushion (Remove for placement of forefoot medial post)
- Recessed lateral Retron heel cushion
- Extrinsic 3° medial post.
- Location for additional medial biplanar heel post
- Orthotic additions and wedges can be used where extra control is required. Each pair of orthotics supplied with 3o medial and lateral forefoot posts
For best results consult your healthcare professional
- Wide range of models to suit various types of shoe styles and activities
- Orthotic additions and wedges can be used where extra control is required. Each pair of orthotics supplied with 3O medial and lateral fore foot posts* *TalarMade TRIO can be heat-moulded on the underside of the device to provide a custom fit